Getting Fluconazole For Cheap?

Guest onebigunicorn

Guest onebigunicorn

Hello,

we need fluconazole for our grey but here in Canada it's very expensive we can't really afford the treatment.... and we don't know how it works to get it from US for cheap.

We have a prescription from our vet, but I guess we would be able to get a prescription from a vet in US if needed? We found RoadRunner Pharmacy, we are not sure how we would get the drug from them? Does anyone know? what's the whole process? We found some clinics in Washington area that do get drugs from this pharmacy, not sure if fluconazole in particular.

Or if you know of other place where we could get it for cheap?

We would be able to go to US and pick it up in Washington somewhere close to the canadian border...

Thank you, we appreciate the help

I'm not sure how shipment would work to Canada but, I can suggest calling a few compounding pharmacy's for there prices and shipment terms. You already know about Roadrunner but, you can try calling Diamondback and Wedgewood too. I have also used SBH pharmacy located in Worthington, Ohio-very good, professional service with awesome competitive prices.

So glad they don't feel it's Osteo!

Guest onebigunicorn

I'm not sure how shipment would work to Canada but, I can suggest calling a few compounding pharmacy's for there prices and shipment terms. You already know about Roadrunner but, you can try calling Diamondback and Wedgewood too. I have also used SBH pharmacy located in Worthington, Ohio-very good, professional service with awesome competitive prices.

So glad they don't feel it's Osteo!

oh okay thanks, I'll try all of them...

• 4 months later...
Guest onebigunicorn

We chceked human farmacies none of the carrie fluconazole here in Canada because nobody has it.

When we were doing our research we found out that costco has it but it was crazy price for 90 capsules something like $600.

Then we google and google up Roadrunner Pharmacy in USA, they accept confirmation from Canadian vet and it cost us $100 for 3 month supply.

Edited by onebigunicorn