New Habit

Guest saltwaterron

Guest saltwaterron

riley has a new habit and was wondering if anyone else has experienced it. when she comes up to me before we go walking she will turn in the opposite direction and throw her hip into my leg. i rub her back a little thinking she wants to be petted and when i stop she does it again. it is not a light tap either. anyone else have this happen?

Guest Greysonsmom

My Greyson does this when I make him wear his coat, and when he has just gotten a bath, or just gotten out of his kiddie pool. In the last two instances, he has a grin on his face as if to say "Haha! You're wet"! :lol: I call it the "Fishtail".

Guest saltwaterron

Bu does that when he wants his butt pet. If I stop, he does it again. I have it on command "do you want to dance" and he'll run over and body slam me for pets. If I pet him just right, he dances while I'm petting him.

That describes riley to a t

Guest BiggiesOwner

Biggie especially seems to like doing that to little old ladies who are patting his head and saying how sweet he is....he's almost wiped out 2 of them at this point (and we've only had him 2 months!).

Rudy loves "butt scritchies" and will shove his rear end into me and dance from one back leg to another as I scratch him. :)

Payton does this too. So funny. He runs in every morning to stick a cold nose in my neck and then turns around so I can scratch his butt.

61bd4941-fc71-4135-88ca-2d22dbd4b59a_zps

Payton, The Greyhound (Palm City Pelton) and Toby, The Lab
Annabella and Julietta, The Cats
At the Bridge - Abby, The GSD