Anybody Use Pulsar Food For Their Dogs?

pabozem

My GiGi has started down the path of being picky about her food. I've tried different things to add to her kibble (ProPlan Chicken and Rice), but I think it boils down to the fact that she doesn't like the kibble anymore. She picks around it to get the good stuff! I went to our local pet store (independent owner who carries the best brands of food), and this food was recommended. It's made in Canada, and this is what is on the bag:

Pulsar is a breakthrough grain free food.

Pulses are the edible seeds of legume plants

Pulses are gluten free, high in fibre and low in fat

Pulses (lentils and peas) comprise the carbohydrates in Pulsar

Chicken & Chicken meal

Whole, raw fruits and vegetables

They operate their own plant in Rosthern, Saskatchewan.

Pluses for me:

GiGi loves it!!!

You feed half as much as with ProPlan.

It actually comes out to be cheaper, so that's a win.

Any comments from the peanut gallery?

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

If she likes it and you like the ingredients and the price that's all you need to know IMHO. :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

yep -- mine love it and have been eating it for 2 years! it's my understanding that horizon makes three levels of kibble and they're all great.

my store only carries the Pulsar which I think is the cheaper one, but still excellent.

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Guest johnmclaren

Hiii... You choose the right food for your dog. Its a healthy food for the dog as it helps in better digestion. It has no fatty grains, no chemicals, preservatives, sweeteners, fillers and additives. It also increases energy levels and very low in carbohydrates.