Bob And Shammy Just Sayin' Howdy!

Guest Pete

Congrats times two! They're both gorgeous, and so lucky to have such a big-hearted person adopt them both - great to hear they have each other to keep company and show any ropes that need showing.

Congrats times two! They're both gorgeous, and so lucky to have such a big-hearted person adopt them both - great to hear they have each other to keep company and show any ropes that need showing.

Thanks indeed. They fill some really big spots in our hearts. We fell in love with them almost instantly.

Congratulations! They are both gorgeous. Good luck with them. Bob sounds like a character!(I just got done reading your other thread.) I look forward to Bob stories.

As noted before, I think we are going to have a bunch of them to share. He's a hoot.

We are so glad that they have come to live with us. Bob is teaching Shammy the ropes on retiring, you know, how to throw the stuffed animal in the air and snap at it, that the ceiling fan isn't an evil machine of doom and that squirrels are the arch nemesis; important things like that. Hopefully Shammy will realize that she doesn't have to wake up at 5:30 anymore. (a real morning doggie) We are told by Callie's human that Callie was the same way.

See, Shammy needed Bob. I'm so glad you all found each other. Funny how things work out the way they do ;)

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

I'm happy to say that Shammy slept in to 6:30 - We musta worn 'em out yesterday because without prompting right at 9:50 last night they both got up from their naps on the pillows in the family room and went without prompting to their kennels. (tough life they have)