Alprazolam (Generic Xanax) For Anxiety

Ask Jennifer, but I think Clonezpam is the generic from Clomicalm. I personally reacted very badly to Clonezpam, so I'd stay away from it with my dogs.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

The generic of Clomicalm is clomipramine. Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine, a drug in the same class as Valium (diazepam) and Xanax (alprazolam).

For the OP - how is Beanie doing?

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

The generic of Clomicalm is clomipramine. Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine, a drug in the same class as Valium (diazepam) and Xanax (alprazolam).

For the OP - how is Beanie doing?

The sore is looking much better. I've been using Manuka honey spread on a Tefla pad placed against the wound then wrapping the leg with gauze. I keep a Bite Not collar on her while I'm gone and take it off when I'm home to watch her. She's getting better about not trying to fuss with it, but she still does occasionally so I know we're not out of the woods yet.

I haven't had a chance to get the DAP diffuser yet, I'm going to go tomorrow to get one. I'm going to try for now to hold off on using pharmaceuticals and try some of the herbals Laura mentioned in her post above.

The sore is looking much better. I've been using Manuka honey spread on a Tefla pad placed against the wound then wrapping the leg with gauze. I keep a Bite Not collar on her while I'm gone and take it off when I'm home to watch her. She's getting better about not trying to fuss with it, but she still does occasionally so I know we're not out of the woods yet.

I haven't had a chance to get the DAP diffuser yet, I'm going to go tomorrow to get one. I'm going to try for now to hold off on using pharmaceuticals and try some of the herbals Laura mentioned in her post above.

Have you tried one of the various brands of vet wrap rather than the gauze? Holds much better and you don't even need tape to keep it in place as it sticks to itself but not the dog or hair. You can get it cheep at the farm stores.

Thanks for the correction, I'll remember that in the future.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.