Wellness Simple

Guest Celestrina

Guest undergreysspell

my old boy Rex eats Wellness Senior and it's been wonderful...also use some of their canned flavors for variety. No experience with the Simple, however.

Guest 2greys2cats
My neighbor's dog needs a LID food and she wants something that is easier to find. It looks like a decent food. Any experience with it?

Natural Balance is a really good food that's pretty easy to find.

My are dogs on the Turkey and Potato. Good poops but a LOT of poop. They seem to really like it. We are avoiding rice because sadly rice, especially American rice, has arsenic in it and even people shouldn't have it more than once or twice a week. (See Consumer Report Mag., not known to be a radical rag).

Guest 2greys2cats
My are dogs on the Turkey and Potato. Good poops but a LOT of poop. They seem to really like it. We are avoiding rice because sadly rice, especially American rice, has arsenic in it and even people shouldn't have it more than once or twice a week. (See Consumer Report Mag., not known to be a radical rag).
"Rice is not the only source of arsenic in food. A 2009-10 study from the EPA estimated that rice contributes 17 percent of dietary exposure to inorganic arsenic, which would put it in third place, behind fruits and fruit juices at 18 percent, and vegetables at 24 percent."

There are plenty of other dangers in this world. My dogs do good on the rice vs the potato and sweet potato. And they have small firm poop.

Edited by 2greys2cats