Are Turkey Backs Safe ?

I found frozen turkey backs today when trying to hunt down some turkey necks. I bought a couple of packages but want to make sure they are safe for their teeth. They look like they have skin on them also, do I need to remove that before feeding ? I can't seem to find turkey necks any more and Ruby loved them.

Karen

I feed them occasionally along with chicken backs and have never had a problem. I leave the skin on, but removed it for my old dog only because she had pancreatitis. They can be really large, but that is good as it promotes chewing and prevents the dog from swallowing. Teague normally doesn't eat the whole thing so I just put the extra in the fridge for the next day :)

Turkey back update...............one sick dog. I fed her a small one last night and took off the skin. She loved it but woke up at 3:30 whining and she went out 3 times before 6:30 this morning. My husband said her tummy was rumbly and she was tooting all day long. She is on the boiled chicken and rice diet tonight. Not sure what the difference would be in the necks and backs ? She has never had any trouble with the necks. Out go the backs.

Karen