Four Small Therapaws To A Good Home

Xan

Wabi's Therapaws are ready to move on. If you have a very small greyhound, and need therapaws, let me know, and I'll send them to you.

These are SMALL. To find out if they'll fit, stand your dog on a piece of paper, and make a mark where the foot touches in the back, and the nails reach in the front, then measure the distance. If it's 2 inches or less, these boots will fit. :)

Three of the four have some Shoe-Goo repair, at the back edge of the sole, because of the way Wabi's weird little foot worked (or didn't ;) ), but while it's not exactly cosmetic, it won't affect the use of the boots for a more normal dog.

Photo0514.jpg

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I'm glad you found someone to take them. I measured the foot of my 55-pound corndog. Apparently, she's the spawn of Donald Duck. Or Bozo the Clown. Her foot was longer than three inches.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

7983870102_d8b4f40b97.jpg

They don't ordinarily look very big, but I got 3.25" length when I measured the outline I drew.

A local high school is the Pope High School Greyhounds. We have an arrangement where SEGA members take dogs to Pope's home games for a meet and greet. The dogs hang out and get petted. The cheerleaders run down the field leading greyhounds on leash as the football players burst through the banner and follow cheerleaders and dogs. Then the owners hang out with their dogs as long as they want to stay. (Free parking, free admission if you have a greyhound in tow.) Pope's colors are Carolina blue, navy blue, and gray, so Silver got some team spirit going with her toenails for last Friday's game (and Pope won in overtime--their first win this season). Silver loves seeing the other dogs and getting all the attention. She's not real thrilled about the "bombs bursting in air" part of the national anthem (fireworks at the first game), and she won't turn her back on the drummers in the marching band, but she's done two games now and is getting the hang of things.

Not only did Pope win once I painted Silver's nails, but the Atlanta Braves (blue is one of their colors too) started a winning streak the day I painted her nails. Local fans have asked me not to change the polish color (or remove the polish) until the Braves season is over. Frankly, while she didn't mind me putting the polish on, I'm not sure she'd be happy to have me messing with her feet enough to get the polish off anyway.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Wabi :wub:

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

7983870102_d8b4f40b97.jpg

They don't ordinarily look very big, but I got 3.25" length when I measured the outline I drew.

A local high school is the Pope High School Greyhounds. We have an arrangement where SEGA members take dogs to Pope's home games for a meet and greet. The dogs hang out and get petted. The cheerleaders run down the field leading greyhounds on leash as the football players burst through the banner and follow cheerleaders and dogs. Then the owners hang out with their dogs as long as they want to stay. (Free parking, free admission if you have a greyhound in tow.) Pope's colors are Carolina blue, navy blue, and gray, so Silver got some team spirit going with her toenails for last Friday's game (and Pope won in overtime--their first win this season). Silver loves seeing the other dogs and getting all the attention. She's not real thrilled about the "bombs bursting in air" part of the national anthem (fireworks at the first game), and she won't turn her back on the drummers in the marching band, but she's done two games now and is getting the hang of things.

Not only did Pope win once I painted Silver's nails, but the Atlanta Braves (blue is one of their colors too) started a winning streak the day I painted her nails. Local fans have asked me not to change the polish color (or remove the polish) until the Braves season is over. Frankly, while she didn't mind me putting the polish on, I'm not sure she'd be happy to have me messing with her feet enough to get the polish off anyway.

LOVE those nails!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg