Adopting A Grey Tomorrow! (Hopefully)

Guest shellbell

Guest Snazzy_Chloe

Pretty pupper - Sounds like she is fitting in already -- that is a greyt bed that you have for her to push her back into on cool winter nights. Have lots of fun with her.

Congrats! She is beautiful. You will find that she will blossom in your home.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest shellbell

Oops sorry! Her racing name was Reward Sarah, but we have named her Sasha. We think it sounds close enough to Sarah since she is already responding to it. My sister is named Sarah so it was really an option to keep her name :)

Guest Roadtripper

Congrats from another newbie GT-er & grey owner! Sasha is beautiful!!!

Where in Wyoming? My sister lives in Jackson, and my mom is from Star Valley, where we have a family home still, so I'm up there all the time (I live in SLC). I'm hoping to take my dogs camping this year up Grey's River (haha--didn't think about the grey connection until I just typed that) outside of Alpine.

Welcome! More pics please!

Amy, Boojum, & Cairo

Guest shellbell

Congrats from another newbie GT-er & grey owner! Sasha is beautiful!!!

Where in Wyoming? My sister lives in Jackson, and my mom is from Star Valley, where we have a family home still, so I'm up there all the time (I live in SLC). I'm hoping to take my dogs camping this year up Grey's River (haha--didn't think about the grey connection until I just typed that) outside of Alpine.

Welcome! More pics please!

Amy, Boojum, & Cairo

We live in Casper, I wish we lived in Jackson, your sister is very lucky!