Has Anyone Used The Dental Sealant?

Guest kydie

My grey is going to have a dental in a few weeks,,, I was given info on the dental sealant, called Sanos, was wondering if anyone has used it, and if it worked? thanks

I was just reading the information on this and it sounds pretty cool, even though it's only effective for 6 months. I'm going to watch this thread and see what other people think of this. Out of curiosity, did your vet give you a price?

I was just googling and found this: Greytalk Dental Sealant Thread

Edited by OwnedBySummer

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

Well, that's cheap enough to certainly make it worth a try! If you do it, you'll have to let us know how it goes (like, any additional discomfort after the cleaning?) and how it holds up. If it works as described, it sounds pretty neat!

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

thanks for posting the "old" thread info,, I did read it,, but no one in that thread has discussed long term usage for this sealant,, my info on it,, says it is good only for 6 months,,, then needs reapplied,, also,, the dog can not chew anything "hard" or it chips off,, I have no problem having it applied or reapplied,, if someone can give me some insite on if they have seen any improvement with it's use :)