Wait And See?

So, for the second time in about a week or so my foster has gotten into the bathroom trash...ugh...first time she had her normal basket muzzle on and peppered the hallway with used pantiliners, toilet paper (from blowing my nose) and an old bra I had thrown out, but I couldn't see where she had eaten any of it. Last night I caught her chomping on a used pantiliner :blink: :blink:

Today I came home (she had a kan-sel muzzle on, much harder to eat/grab ahold of anything) and she had knocked over the baby gate that I had put up and got a used tampon out of the trash can...I didn't see the string on it, but it may have been just pushed up against the side of the tampon....

So, should I worry about it? Or just wait and see if she has any distress? Since the baby gate wasn't latched, I'm sure she just pushed on it til it fell over, so now the trash will just be put up out of her reach...it's weird, she left it alone for a couple of months and just started getting in to it...

She did eat her dinner just fine tonight and is acting normal for her.

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel

Guest RNJaney09

Sounds like a wait and see sort of thing, I would think eating and pooping are the most important things to be looking for..... dirty girl, haha!

Well she is fine...and didn't knock over the baby gate yesterday looking for the trash either. I put it on top of a cabinet that hangs over the toilet...if she can get it from there, well then I would have to put it behind the sliding doors that close off the washer/dryer.

She's been running and acting like her normal self...even tried stealing Pop's food last night so they got into a huge snarling match...then when I got after her she flipped onto her back and put her tummy in the air like 'I promise, I'll stop, I'm cute'...knuckle head

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel