Dont Know When This Happened?

Guest BlackandTan

Looks like he either fell or got hooked on something. Maybe your boys had a disagreement today?

Edited by JillysFullHouse

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Geostar

Oh dear..not something nice to see. Take the dog to a vet and have that checked..the sooner the better. Yet, keep your chin up while doing so..

Good thoughts coming...Keep us tuned..

-star

Honestly, it looks like the boys may have gotten to playing a little to rough and he got scratched and bruised a bit. It happens to mine when they play to rough.

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

My 3 little boys do it all the time. Some times I feel like more of a referee! It's the reason I keep their nails short and smooth.

rough play, he will be fine. Grace beats poor Harry up and he is usually sporting some kind of bruise some where. We did have a trip to the e-vet when she scratched him in the eye. There was swelling, a red spot on his eye lid and a blood red sclera on one side. vet checked it out with a scope and all. Some prednisolone and some antibiotic drops and by bedtime the swelling was gone, and in two the red was gone.

gallery_9376_3027_10401.jpg

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07

Solo - Flying Han Solo 3/20/11

Missing: Murphy, Shine, Kim, Sprite, Red Dog, Lottie & Harry