Is Your Girl A Leg Lifter?

Guest Travelover

Guest mirinaaronsmom

Miri is a leg-lifter. She's also not a very good aim, so most of the time she misses the spot she's aiming at.

Because Mojo is on prednisone, he pees a LOT more and get's tired of holding his leg up, so has become a bit of a squatter. Unfortunately, when he does that, he pees on his front foot. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But then there are times when he lifts his leg so high, he almost topples over.

Guest greymama002

Misti has become a leg-lifter, I think from watching the boys. She also squats sometimes though.

Our angel, Tina, never once lifted her leg; always a lady. She especially liked to walk out into deep fresh snow so she hardly had to squat at all.

Guest greyers

Prudence has mastered not a standard leg lift, but a leg tuck, but scootch, and aim high technique. JJ was the first and only male grey she had lived with and we watched her learn and master this new style of peeing in her first month with us after she watched JJ leg lift! It's hilarious. And Rego gets peed on all the time! :blink:

Guest greys4ever

Rhoda started out squatting, but after going on walks with a male grey friend Hammie, she learned to lift her leg. I think they influence each other.

Guest greybookends

I saw Sheana once walk right up to a fire hydrant just like a male and lift her leg to pee just like any male would do. I almost fell over laughing. I have seen her lift her leg many times but the fire hydrant was so " I am as good as any male" it just killed me. She is just making up for the fact that Monty usually squats like a girl. :rolleyes:

Marking if a boy dog has already been there - Sofia does this as well. It's kinda weird, but very liberated of her.

Edited by chimni