Topical Muscle Rub?

Guest DoofBert

Guest DoofBert

I read somewhere, but cannot find the link.... Is there topical muscla rub/pain relief that is suitable for greyhounds? Homeopathic rememdy preferred. This damp weather is hard on Bacchus's arthritis.

Thanks,

Jayne

I read somewhere, but cannot find the link.... Is there topical muscla rub/pain relief that is suitable for greyhounds? Homeopathic rememdy preferred. This damp weather is hard on Bacchus's arthritis.

Thanks,

Jayne

Traumeel smile.gif

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Another vote for Traumeel Cream.

It also comes in tablets.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Guest DoofBert

Loking for the gel..... Bacchus already on supplements.... and tablets... Thanks folks....

He had a groomer trip yesterday..... poor guy couldn't get into the tub without assistance..But our groomer (we call Aunt Pat) gave him extra TLC with warm water shower massage jets on his sore joints...... He was moving quite well yesterday... and looking absolutley gorgeous, too!