Can We Just Skip October

greyhoundlov

Guest dragontearz

They seem to come in spurts...and it's not fair at all...The only consolation I can offer is that when they go, there are more there than usual to welcome them to the rainbow bridge and show them the ropes until we are reunited.

Edited by dragontearz

Guest PiagetsMom

You know, Mary, I so want to say yes, but when I turned 50 I promised myself not to wish away any days because you never know how many you have. And, as your other recent post says, there's always something for us to be thankful for.....during these very difficult days for me, it's Mirage, and the love and support of my DH.

But, believe me, I know what you mean - I'm going to go and fix one dinner instead of two....... :sad1

Edited by PiagetsMom

If only our love and tears could keep them here; two months today my boy left. The days that I wake up and just for a second, forget the reality...the best and worst moments of every day...

My heart aches for every one who has loved and lost in recent days and any day. The increadible gift joy and fulfillment that comes from loving these amazing creatures, the gift of loving wholly that they give us, sadly results in corresponding levels of grief and loss when they leave. You cannot have one with out the other...that just doesn't make it any easier. :(

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest 2Brindles

It's been a rough month for many of us thus far, but I have to believe that we did right by our furkids; I cherished every possible moment with Ronan and I waited until he told me he was ready. That is my silver lining and my comfort. I hope it provides solace to my fellow mourners as we face the coming days, weeks, months, and years without them. They are waiting for us :gh_lay

It's been a rough month for many of us thus far, but I have to believe that we did right by our furkids; I cherished every possible moment with Ronan and I waited until he told me he was ready. That is my silver lining and my comfort. I hope it provides solace to my fellow mourners as we face the coming days, weeks, months, and years without them. They are waiting for us :gh_lay

Beautifully said....................................

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead