Signs Of Heatstroke ?

It has been so hot here lately that it got me to wondering about heatstroke in greys. Ruby is only outside about an hour and has lots of shade, cold water and a fan when it gets over 75, but sometimes when I come home, she is laying in the middle of the lawn sunning herself in the heat. She seems fine but I am just wondering what the signs would be if she did get heatstroke? She comes in and isn't panting or lethargic or anything. Just wondering.

Karen

Excessive panting;

Pale gums, bright red tongue;

Disorientation and your dog doesn't respond to his name;

Increased heart rate;

Thick saliva;

Vomiting;

Breathing difficulties;

Collapse;

Coma;

Death

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest FullMetalFrank

Chelsa is my sun-bather. I only let her out when I'm home and make sure she doesn't spend more than about 15 minutes out when it's hot. Lots of cool fresh water available always. I let her stay out longer in the morning or late evening.

Guest ReleaseTheHound

I sometimes come home to find Thorulf laying outside in the shade in similar weather. It doesn't seem to matter whether I was gone an hour or 6, he is usually inside but sometimes outside when I get home. He can come in through the pet door and drink any time he wants, so there seem to be no ill effects.