Where To Buy Granulex

Guest Angela

Guest Angela

What type of retailers sell Granulex? I have found several online retailers who have it, but its a product that must be shipped ground so it could easily take up to a week to get to me. I'd like to find somewhere local to go. I live near Greensboro, North Carolina.

Guest Angela

I've looked at Southern States and Tractor Supply's websites and they're not showing it on there.

Tractor Supply has this stuff: http://www.tractorsupply.com/equine/horse-health/horse-wound-care/farnam-reg-wound-kote-trade-blue-lotion-spray-wound-dressing-5-oz--5022243 - called Scarlex. It doesn't have the same ingredients.

Thanks Kudzu - I'll try those place too.

Guest Angela

No luck finding it anywhere local. I did pick up a can of that Scarlex and a spray bottle of something called "Cut Heal Liquid Wound Care" at Southern State today. I searched both on here, couldn't find where anyone had used Scarlex, but several positive mentions of the Cut Heal product. I'm going to use that for now, but have ordered some Granulex from a company called Medi-Vet based in Louisiana. They claim they can have it to me by Wednesday, where as KV Vet, who is out west, couldn't have it to me till Thursday at the earliest. I'm going out of town on Thursday so I'd like to have it by then.