Which Food To Choose?

Guest ChelseyQ

Guest ChelseyQ

Ive had my grey for about three years have been feeding him the same food that ive bought from costco since i got him. He always did very well on that and never upset his stomach (which is very easy to do). recently ive moved to an area which is out of range of a costco. I was wondering is someone could recommend a type of food for a hound that has a very sensitive stomach and is moderately priced. Thanks!

Chelsey & Kinzie

If you're looking for something similar to the Costco food, try Diamond Naturals or 4Health (sold at Tractor Supply). All are made by the same company and relatively similar, although I think Costco's Kirkland is the best of the 3.

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

I second the Diamond Naturals. I haven't tried the 4Health brand. My male grey is more sensitive, so I have tried different foods. The Diamond Naturals Chicken, and Lamb didn't work too well for him, but the Beef & Rice does. And it is less expensive than some of the other brands. I find it at Pet Supplies Plus. He is healthy and happy, and my yard cleanup is easy!

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG