Chewing:(

Guest maidmarcia

Guest firegypsy

I have a bulldog that has chewed everything including tables, shoes, beds, pulled up the dining room floor, and yes she even chewed up the steering colum of a car. She once pulled down my work bag, tore it up and in the process found the highlighters and went to town, you have no idea how hard it is to clean an entire highlighted house not to mention a multicolored bulldog. Anyway my point is I've been there and the ONLY thing we have been able to find thats works is deer antlers. Regular toys did not last with our bulldog they quickly became rendered useless and a safety hazard because they would be torn to bits. Antlers are hard and she cannot destroy them not to mention they last forever.

WHERE in the world do you get antlers?

• 6 months later...

WHERE in the world do you get antlers?

You can search for them in the late fall early winter for shed horns since they fall off around that time, for a humane way. On the other hand, you can go hunting for a quicker way.

Edited by raedab

You can search for them in the late fall early winter for shed horns since they fall off around that time, for a humane way. On the other hand, you can go hunting for a quicker way.

I'm guessing most people would Google for an online source to buy them. You know, versus killing a deer for them. :blink:

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

1328792976[/url]' post='5160377']
1328749485[/url]' post='5160111']

I'm guessing most people would Google for an online source to buy them. You know, versus killing a deer for them. :blink:

This is one of those times I wish GT had a like button!!

Doe's Bruciebaby Doe's Bumper

Derek

Follow my Ironman journeys and life with dogs, cats and busy kids: A long road

Oh my I hope raedab was just joking about killing a deer! :(

But if you don't know already, they actually sell antlers for dogs and they DO NOT kill a deer for that. :) They are called Antlerz you can google it. There are some other people selling them too but I would not buy any other except Antlerz cause the antlers need to be good quality so they don't split and do not hurt your dog.

Edited by emma

post='5161807']

Oh my I hope raedab was just joking about killing a deer! :(

But if you don't know already, they actually sell antlers for dogs and they DO NOT kill a deer for that. :) They are called Antlerz you can google it. There are some other people selling them too but I would not buy any other except Antlerz cause the antlers need to be good quality so they don't split and do not hurt your dog.

Edit: I meant that they do not splinter cause if they are old and dry they can and then they are quite dangerous