Petarmor

Your correct - it's generic frontline. It's imported from India. Personally, I'm sticking with frontline-- I know it's safe for my dogs and that's more important to me than trying to save a few dollars-- but, heh that's just me.

Guest GryffinSong

Well, I'm trying it. With six dogs the $$ adds up, and a generic is supposed to be as effective and safe as the brand name. I started my two youngest dogs on it a week and a half ago and they're doing great. No ticks. And since I'm picking up ticks on myself practically every time I go outside, I know it's working!!! By the time of their next dose, I'll probably start my older dogs on it too.

Well, I'm trying it. With six dogs the $$ adds up, and a generic is supposed to be as effective and safe as the brand name. I started my two youngest dogs on it a week and a half ago and they're doing great. No ticks. And since I'm picking up ticks on myself practically every time I go outside, I know it's working!!! By the time of their next dose, I'll probably start my older dogs on it too.

Intersting as frontline is not a tick deterent. Frontline kills ticks after they attach.