Where To Buy Meat Cheap?

Guest 2dogs4cats

Guest 2dogs4cats

I have to switch to a homemade diet due to my pup's medical issues. Anyone know where to get a good price on bulk ground beef, or ground chicken/turkey? I am in the Chicago area. Any thoughts would be helpful!

Thank you.

Guest Lakota

If you have a good Chinatown, I'd try there. They usually carry a lot of "delicasies" that our hounds love but are not often carried by regular supermarkets (i.e. chicken feet, duck wings, tongue, some organ meats).

Try My Pet Carnivore out of Indianapolis. They deliver to Chicago and the Suburbs on certain days each month. You have to meet them at the drop off point to pickup your order, but the prices are pretty good for the service and variety they provide.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Guest mcsheltie

Try My Pet Carnivore out of Indianapolis. They deliver to Chicago and the Suburbs on certain days each month. You have to meet them at the drop off point to pickup your order, but the prices are pretty good for the service and variety they provide.

I buy from them too. Their products are excellent.