Calling All Corn Dog People

...and I know there are many. :(

I just found about about these: Cushy-Paw Slippers, and I am thinking of ordering a pair for Jack.

Has anyone bought these, and if so, are they worth it? I am looking for something to give him relief around the house. He limps terribly. :( Hulling buys him a mere week of relief, then it's back to limping.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

I use them and they seem to help...as long as his arthritis isn't also acting up <_< I also use them to keep the baggie on during the bee propolis soak.

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

I bought 'em at GiG and the ladies with GEM helped me figure out what size to get. Maybe just give them a call/send them an email they should be able to figure it out based on his therapaw size.

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

I would order but the shipping costs as much as the boot. Sigh.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I would order but the shipping costs as much as the boot. Sigh.

I think that page defaults to priority shipping...if you change it to regular shipping it's much less.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.