Hello From Angie In South Carolina

Guest KnightRider

Guest KnightRider

Hey everyone!

I'm Angie and I live in Anderson, SC with my husband, two kids, and four dogs. I am owned by Tessa the grumpy old-lady greyhound, Pia the newly adopted greyhound, Forest the Whippet, and Poogan the Boston Terrorist. I am making my way back to the greyhound community after being away for a few years. The recent death of my heart boy, Brucie and the adoption of Pia has reminded me how much joy the greyhounds have brought to me over the years and how easily they get in your soul.

I am excited to be here and I hope to get to know many of you! I'd post pictures in this message but I'm still trying to figure this thing out! :lol

Angie Knight

Hey Angie! Welcome to the group, and it's good to see another SC member! I'm fairly new here myself, if you read my intro. I lived in Anderson for a year and loved the area. Unfortunately, work took me back to Columbia, where I'm closer to my parents, but I miss the upstate. Sorry to hear about the loss of your boy Brucie. The greys truly are special!

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

Hi Angie,

Welcome from Kansas. :welcome2 You'll love this site -- so much information, and wonderful pictures and stories!!! I hope you get posting pictures figured out soon -- we love to see pictures of everyone's babies! Is there an adoption group in Anderson?

My husband was from Anderson and I still have a brother-in-law there. I also lived there during high school -- many years ago. It's a beautiful there, and I still miss it.

Pat

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Guest Barbara

Hi Angie! Your pack sounds wonderful. Besides my beautiful grey, we have two dachshunds - the little girl is the queen of the house (or so she thinks). ;)

Guest KnightRider

Hey Jennifer! I love the Columbia area. I used to drive there frequently to watch the Columbia Inferno play when they were up and running! I love hockey!

Hey Angie! Welcome to the group, and it's good to see another SC member! I'm fairly new here myself, if you read my intro. I lived in Anderson for a year and loved the area. Unfortunately, work took me back to Columbia, where I'm closer to my parents, but I miss the upstate. Sorry to hear about the loss of your boy Brucie. The greys truly are special!

Hey Pat! I used to be part of a greyhound group here in Anderson before it disbanned due to the death of the founder. There is a rescue group in Clemson, SC, which is where I adopted my beautiful Pia from. That group is called For the Hounds. They are about 20 minutes from where I live in Anderson. I've known the founders for a long time and they are really good people. They love the dogs and are true and genuine for the cause.

Hi Angie,

Welcome from Kansas. :welcome2 You'll love this site -- so much information, and wonderful pictures and stories!!! I hope you get posting pictures figured out soon -- we love to see pictures of everyone's babies! Is there an adoption group in Anderson?

My husband was from Anderson and I still have a brother-in-law there. I also lived there during high school -- many years ago. It's a beautiful there, and I still miss it.

Pat