Thera Paws Question

Quick question for those of you who have ordered and used Thera Paws boots. I am trying to order and they are not in today to answer my questions. I had to measure him. This is as precise as I could get it.

Teddy's measurements are : Width- 2.5

Lengh- 3/1/4 to 3 3/8

The options are for Teddy: (D) 2.5 wide

3- long (which is a little to short)

or (E) 2.75 wide (too wide)

3.5 length- (slightly too big)

WHATCHA THINK I SHOULD ORDER???? I would like to order this ASAP.

Thanks!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I would definitely go with the "E". That's a medium, and it fit's my boy just fine, who's around 72#.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I would definitely go with the "E". That's a medium, and it fit's my boy just fine, who's around 72#.

Thanks Jeanne.

Teddy is a good 12 pounds more than your boy. Do you still think that is OK for him?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Guest MnMDogs

Mork wears an E and is about 80 or so pounds with pretty sizable feet!

Mork wears an E and is about 80 or so pounds with pretty sizable feet!

Zeke is 85 lbs. and a really big boy. We originally ordered the "F" which turned out to be too big. He can very comfortably wear the "E" size so I would recommend that for Teddy.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest Swifthounds

Thanks Jeanne.

Teddy is a good 12 pounds more than your boy. Do you still think that is OK for him?

Weight isn't as important as the measurements of the foot. Trojan's feet are almost two times the size of Comet's, and Comet weighs more than Trojan. Maybe someone who has bought the boots and knows what size they have could measure their hound's paw?

I would go snug before I would go loose. Loose can contribute to chafing, rubbing, and tripping. Until the boots arrive, you can probably do the duct tape trick, pad the paw with cotton sheeting and vet wrap for padding.

Got 2 ordered (E) through the apothecary with the cream and the hyaluroic acid. He currently has the duct tape on his feet.

So far, so good.

The advenures of Teddy's corns.