Oozing Corn

inugrey

Inu and I are not new to corns by any means. The past few weeks I've been lax about his bee propolis treatment. His limp has also gotten significantly worse though I blame that more on his arthritis and the weather change. Tonight I restarted the propolis soak to try to help him out. After I removed the paper towel with the olive oil soak there was what looked like blood on the towel!!

Does this ever happen with corns? I've never heard of one bleeding except with a super deep hull. Is it possible that he's got an infection in there? Thoughts?

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

Guest MnMDogs

Colleen I have no experience with anything like this. But it just reminded me of some threads about seed warts - do you think that's a possibility? Poor Inu- he really needs to catch a break with those toes!

What the? So this update may just be for Carol, but...

I got home from work tonight and Inu's corn is gone. There is a hole as if we'd just left the vet's office from a hull appt. There is a little blood, if a squeeze. I mean what the?

Seriously, any thoughts are welcome.

Or maybe he need's some Irish Coffee too? :lol

Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

Guest MnMDogs

Wow that is freaky and amazing. Is it possible that it was a foreign body? Well, whatever it was it's great news that it's gone!!!

Aside- had dinner at a great place last night (if you line raw fish) for the next time you're out here.

Are you sure it was a corn and not a foreign body all along??

It's been there for five years, but I am more than happy to think there was a foreign body that started it. I'm especially happy to think that is the case if it is now gone for good. We had to remove another toe for a staph infection most likely related to a foreign body. :dunno

Ouch! That makes my feet hurt just thinking about all Inu's foot problems! Hope whatever it was is gone for good!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead