Greyhound Medical Conference

For those inquiring minds---seems that anyone can attend the afternoon veterinary session but, they are asking that it you wish to do so you must pay the the vet rate of $100. The higher fee is to cover the speakers fees etc. If you have questions regarding the registration I would suggest you call the CE office at 614 292-8727. I spoke to Gen Thompson the program director. Please be patient with them as they are still trying to iron out details as all of their other CE programs are designed towards vets and techs while the Greyhound seminar is open to all.

I do urge anyone interested in greyhound health to attend. If you have never heard Dr Couto speak before you will be in for a real treat! :colgate

For those inquiring minds---seems that anyone can attend the afternoon veterinary session but, they are asking that it you wish to do so you must pay the the vet rate of $100. The higher fee is to cover the speakers fees etc. If you have questions regarding the registration I would suggest you call the CE office at 614 292-8727. I spoke to Gen Thompson the program director. Please be patient with them as they are still trying to iron out details as all of their other CE programs are designed towards vets and techs while the Greyhound seminar is open to all.

I do urge anyone interested in greyhound health to attend. If you have never heard Dr Couto speak before you will be in for a real treat! :colgate

Hmm. I spoke with Dr. Marin yesterday while I was at OSU. She said that non-veterinarian professionals (vets and vet techs) would still pay just $75 even if they are going to the vet session in the afternoon. I try again to get clarification by emailing this post to her. And yes, I believe that this is their first conference with an intended audience of non-vets.

Jane