Classy Vogue

Guest Brettj

Guest Brettj

We lost our fawn girl unexpectedly on 7/14/2001. She was a sweet and beautiful girl. I truly believe her passing helped save another grey's life. We adopted Egypt several months later. Sweet Vogue you are missed and loved dearly.

Guest BleusysMom

Sweet Vogue must be very happy to look down on her family, and know that healing was taking place......I'm sure she is still watching over you all, while running and enjoying her 'new life'.......

I do believe our departed, loved pets help lead us to our new, loved pets. Bless you for opening your heart to Egypt. Thinking of Vogue at the Bridge

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I know she is running free with a smile on her face. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Time doesn't mean much, does it, when you love so deeply? Perhaps Vogue helped send Egypt to you, to give you strength to go on while missing her sweet self. May you have beautiful memories of her to balance out the sadness.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_brettj

Thank you all for your thoughtful messages. We continue to miss Vogue greatly, but Egypt (as well as Max 11yr old Brindle Grey , Higgins 2 yr old IG and Sadie 7 yr old mutt)has made that pain a little easier to bare.

Vogue died shortly before my Joe, who passed over in August 2001. I know how you feel. Joe opened the door for three more greys, and led us to Greytalk.

Years pass, but we still miss them.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Vogue died shortly before my Joe, who passed over in August 2001. I know how you feel. Joe opened the door for three more greys, and led us to Greytalk.

Years pass, but we still miss them.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

There is a Native American story that tells about the beginning of time, and Man’s relationship with animals. In the beginning Man and his Animal brethren could communicate and lived in harmony in a beautiful forest- the Great Forest. Man and Animal only killed when they needed food, and could find no other source. Each time a being killed one of his brothers, he thanked his brother for giving his life, so that he could live on.

But then Man discovered fired. After he discovered fire, Man no longer felt he needed his Animal brethren and began to kill without remorse. Man no longer thanked his brothers each time he killed, for dying so that he could eat. The Animal Nation called a great council. It was decided that Man would no longer be able to speak to his Animal brothers and he would be forced to leave the Great Forest. “Reconsider,” begged Owl, the wisest member of the council. “Man has no fur, no feathers, and no claws- how will he survive?” But the council would not change their decision. “Will no one speak on Man’s behalf?” implored Owl. But there was only silence.

The day that Man was forced to leave the Great Forest was a day in time which was filled with grief. As the Animal Nation watched, Man’s figure began to fade in the distance. Then suddenly Dog rose up and raced out of the Great Forest- leaving behind the comfort and safety of his life to follow Man. And from that day forward, so it has been- Dog has stayed with Man to keep him company, protect him, and remind him that once Man was wise and lived in harmony with his Animal Brothers.

Thank you, Jamie, for teaching me this lesson. There has never been a day since your passing that I haven’t thought of you. I miss you so much, my sweet little girl.

Bretti, Please forgive me. I was reading about your loss of Classy Vogue, I it made me feel like I was losing my Jamie all over again. I remembered an old Native American story about man's relationship with dogs that always touched my heart so I wrote it down. I should have made it a "new topic" but instead put it into the "thread" after your heat touching remembrance. I apologise for my mistake. Jamie died suddenly too. I lost her on June 19th, this year (2003.) There isn’t a day that goes by that I do not think about her. The sorrow runs deep, doesn't it?

Bretti, Please forgive me. I was reading about your loss of Classy Vogue, and it made me feel like I was losing my Jamie all over again. I remembered an old Native American story about man's relationship with dogs that always touched my heart so I wrote it down. I should have made it a "new topic" but instead put it into the "thread" after your heart touching remembrance. I apologise for my mistake. Jamie died suddenly too. I lost her on June 19th, this year (2003.) There isn’t a day that goes by that I do not think about her. This sorrow runs deep, doesn't it?