Flash - Chemo

Guest azlorenz

Guest azlorenz

:bounce8

Flashy got to take his 2nd chemo treatment!!! All CBC results within normal range.

Whew, check that off and move onto the next in 4 wks. Regarding our food debate, our oncologist said to keep doing what were doing and if she sees his creatinine start to go up she'll have us switch but until then keep it as LOW carb as possible and stick with the EVO.

Guest azlorenz

The techs all comment on how he just lays there and sleeps when they give him his chemo. I'm not surprised though. He just loves all the attention. Today it was so funny. I got him out of the car and he practically drug me to the Oncology entrance. It was a mere 117 on the car thermometer so I think well he wants out of the heat. Oh heck no, we get inside to the oncology lobby and he heads straight to the door leading to the back. He loves that place and all the girls fawning over him.

Great news! Way to go Flash. :bounce1

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.