Flash - Chemo

Guest azlorenz

Guest azlorenz

His WBC was a tad low today and oncologist didn't want to chance it so we are holding off for another week for his 2nd treatment. Oncologist says he may just be a 4 week kinda guy rather than a 3 week guy.

We were both depressed due to blood work (I had my labs today too and still have HIGH Triglycerides - Fooey) so we went to DQ. Ice cream solves everything, right?

His WBC was a tad low today and oncologist didn't want to chance it so we are holding off for another week for his 2nd treatment. Oncologist says he may just be a 4 week kinda guy rather than a 3 week guy.

We were both depressed due to blood work (I had my labs today too and still have HIGH Triglycerides - Fooey) so we went to DQ. Ice cream solves everything, right?

Especially chocolate! Flash - study hard before your next test so you can pass! Sorry to hear that he wasn't ready for the 3-week schedule.

Edited by DustysMom

Sorry for the disappointment we will be praying everything goes better for the next visit. Sending more prayers and lots of bright light. :hope :hope

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter