We Have Hair! Yippee

Aprox. 6 weeks ago, I started Teddy and Ollie who both have bald necks on 3mg of melotonin.

They have hair. A bunch of it too! It's so weird for me to see Teddy who had a 100% completely bald neck, and chest covered with hair!!! Ollie had a bald neck but otherwise had hair. Now, he has hair on his neck too.

Praise the rogaine for doggies!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest MyCody

Well I've been giving JJ melatonin for her to relax and couldn't believe that her bare butt grew some blond fur, unfortunately, it looks like Donald Trump's hair :(

Guest eaglflyt

Well I've been giving JJ melatonin for her to relax and couldn't believe that her bare butt grew some blond fur, unfortunately, it looks like Donald Trump's hair :(

:rofl

Congrats!

Can you post pictures please? ;)

I may be able to dig up a picture of Teddy's neck, but I did not deliberately take any neck pics. I will look sometime this weekend.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest NJgrey

May need to do this more consistently for Ellie now, seeing all these success stories. Her butt is still bald - she has some peach fuzz on her left thigh, but her right one is still pretty shiny. And a few weeks ago she lost the hair on the front of her neck. Is it just 3mg, once a day?