Dark Brown Pee

Guest vezzerina

Guest TikiTime

Pancreatitis is not really something you can take care of once and for all. From what I understand, if a dog suffers from it once, they can regress pretty easily and get it again. I'm assuming your vet is talking to you about the correct diet? No greasy treats...pigs ears, bully sticks, etc.

Guest TikiTime

Tiki had brown urine but I thought it was blood. It wasn't blood but his body had broken his blood cells down. He has had pancreatsis a few years ago but they definitely thought it was heat stroke.

Diet is important now. No Science Diet either.

Since I still can't figure out how to post a picture. If any one want to see Tiki's fourth of July picture, please send me your email and I'll send it to you.

Sorry but I don't have them on the internet. My email is pbmelchisedech@mmm.com

Edited by TikiTime

Guest vezzerina

Hey Lyca! I'm yur haf-brudder! We hav da same dad. Anyhoo, when I needed low-fat food my mom gave me Wellness Core Low-Fat. It duzn't hav any grain either. Hope dis helps. An hope u feel bedder soon! kiss1.gif

Luv,

Shane

Hey Half-Brother!

You're as cute as I am! Thanks for the food recommendation. The vet gave us some low fat food that I am not crazy about but still eating (because I am a really good girl that way).

When's the next family reunion?

Lyca

Hey Half-Brother!

You're as cute as I am! Thanks for the food recommendation. The vet gave us some low fat food that I am not crazy about but still eating (because I am a really good girl that way).

Lyca

Funny how we ended up in oppasit cornerz ov da country! Mayb sumday we can meet in da middle, which I guess wud be KS or OK? U sound like me cuz I'll eat just about anything! lol.gif Do I hafta look at greyhound-data.com to see yur pictur? Yur mom needz a siggie!

Shane

PS: OK, u hav lotza nice picturz on greyhound-data. It was worth the trip, cuz you ARE as cute as me! Justa lot smaller!

Edited by greyhead
Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Hey Half-Brother!

Lyca

Funny how we ended up in oppasit cornerz ov da country! Mayb sumday we can meet in da

middle, which I guess wud be KS or OK? U sound like me cuz I'll eat just about anything! lol.gif Do I hafta look at greyhound-data.com to see yur pictur? Yur mom needz a siggie!

Hey you guys! I am your half sister. My Daddy was Kiowa Sweet Trey, too.

Glad you are feeling better Lyca.

Love from your sissie in My Ami,

Wendy

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Guest vezzerina

Hey Half-Brother!

Lyca

Funny how we ended up in oppasit cornerz ov da country! Mayb sumday we can meet in da middle, which I guess wud be KS or OK? U sound like me cuz I'll eat just about anything! lol.gif Do I hafta look at greyhound-data.com to see yur pictur? Yur mom needz a siggie!

Shane

PS: OK, u hav lotza nice picturz on greyhound-data. It was worth the trip, cuz you ARE as cute as me! Justa lot smaller!

Hey Shane,

I want a siggie but my mom is still new to the forum and couldn't figure it out... Which is a shame because she takes LOTS of pictures of me!

Do you have a white tip of the tail like me?

It is funny that we are so far apart. I guess the odds are good because our dad had a LOT of puppies!!! Busy guy!

Lyca

Yup, Shane has a white-tipped tail! And today we found an actual littermate in St. Louis!

That Wendy's a cutie too!

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest BeakerBoy

Just wanted to say that we had to deal with a bought of dark urine with Beaker a couple of months ago too. While I did end up taking him to the vet, it turned out to be nothing. There was no blood in his urine and no other physical issues-the vet said it was likely met hemagloben coming out in Beaker's urine due to going on such a long walk the day that he starting peeing that way. She also thought that he could have been a bit dehydrated, so that would have contributed as well. Even though there was nothing wrong with Beaker this time, this thread just goes to show that it's always worth a trip to the vet if you aren't sure what else to do!