Advantage

Guest Energy11

Advantage is a great product. I haven't heard much about the Advantage Multi, though.

I prefer a heartworm preventative in pill form, like Interceptor, Heartguard or Iverheart.

Guest Energy11

It is a new product (Advantage Multi). It is kind of on the same lines as Revolution, which is a good product, so time will tell on the Multi!

It is a new product (Advantage Multi). It is kind of on the same lines as Revolution, which is a good product, so time will tell on the Multi!

I have used Revolution on the cat in the past when she used to go outdoors on a leash...now she is strictly indoors, so I will just use the Adams on her if that is what I decide to go with! She hated seeing mom come at her for her monthly Revolution treatment! :lol Meanwhile, Pop & Zelda were probably thinking 'ha ha, payback time kitteh!' :lol :lol

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel

Neither Advantage or Advantage Multi takes care of ticks. It is still working here for fleas... knock on wood!

Hmmm...that sucks about the ticks. I will have to let my b/f know, although I don't know how many ticks there really are down in Pensacola, but still, he's been walking Zoe down near the water in a park that I discovered.

greytalk signature 2020.jpg

Marble, Noah, Eden, Raya (red heeler), Cooper & Trooper (naughty kittens)

Missing my bridge angels: Pop, Zelda, Mousey & Carmel