Front Line Plus & Interceptor

Time to start pricing for Interceptor & Front Line Plus (purple) for the kids. And looking for the best prices. Any Idea's here would be helpful.

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kunder

St. Charles Mo.

Litter#: Tuf 72180 Crossed over the Bridge 7-5-05, D.O.G. 55539 Cross over the bridge, Peek-A-Boo 60707 Cross over the bridge, Romeo 97537, Julie 26989

Frontline Plus, purple 6-pack, $56.95 from Australia. Shipping on my last order was $5 for the first item, $1 for each additional. That would be $119.90 for a 12-month supply, including shipping.

Delivery is by mail, and my order has always arrived within a week. The website lists the expiration date for the product, but on all my orders the expiration date has always been later than the website said. I've been using Petshed for 4 or 5 years, and I'm very happy with them.

I get Interceptor from my vet. If one of my guys gets sick with something Interceptor was supposed to prevent, I want my vet on my side in any fight with Novartis. (Since no one warrants flea protection, I'll just go for best price, there.)

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)