Elsie. What's Up?

RobinM

thanks greys__dreams. I have had deramaxx in the house for years and have used it on all my hounds at one time or another. I know all about the side effects and possibilites and "what ifs". It's kinda like reading the precaution of tylenol. it's pretty scary.

As much as I prefer not to use any NSAID, it seems to work and until the acupunture starts working, I hope to use the NSAID for a short period of time. As soon as we have 3-5 acupuntures- I will stop the NSAIDs.

I do appreciate you thinking about my Elsie!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest FullMetalFrank

Glad it's nothing too serious. I know that my Frank is beginning to show some old age "wear and tear", a little pain and stiffness in the neck now and then, and also some arthritis in his hindquarters. He's not painful on a regular basis so far, so he isn't on any drug therapy other than glucosamine & other supplements; but we will always keep that in mind as an option should he deteriorate to the point where he does become painful. One of my instructors (who is a veterinarian) looked him over and made a suggestion to try some Adequan injections, so we may give that a try in the future.

I hope everything goes well with Elsie!