Good Thoughts For Bu Please

In October at Bu's yearly physical, I noticed what looked like a small cut with a scab on the back of his thigh. I didn't think much of it as it was only the size of the head of a pin and I figured he'd just scraped himself. A month later we went back to the vet for more shots and I had the vet look at the cut because it was still there. He said come back in a couple months if it's still there. Well, come the end of December, I make an appointment because the cut was still there. The vet injected cortizone behind the cut to see if it was an inflammation/sore type thing and see if this would help it heal. For the first week it started to look a bit better, but over the last week or so it has started to look exactly like it did before the shot. So we went back to the vet today and he suggested surgical removal, which I agree with. He took blood today to make sure Bu is up to surgery and barring any issues there, he is going back Tuesday morning to go under deep sedation and have it removed. Thankfully, I also get to bring him home later that day. So if you could send us good thoughts, we would appreciate it. I'm going to be a nervous wreck.

Guest GryffinSong

Loving, healing thoughts are winging your way for your beloved Bu. I hope that he flies through surgery and that the growth never comes back!!! Hugs to you both!