Bridge Angels List For 2009

macoduck

Guest caiteag

If you could add my sweet kitty boys... Cosmo and Newton... we lost them within a month of each other in 2009 and it is still very hard for me to even write about.. to know they are remembered on the list would mean a great deal to me.

If you could add my sweet kitty boys... Cosmo and Newton... we lost them within a month of each other in 2009 and it is still very hard for me to even write about.. to know they are remembered on the list would mean a great deal to me.

I have tucked them up within the list for your. I don't have this list broken down by months but they are up with the August bridge kids.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Can you please add my horse Crackerjack? I know he is a horse... but he was 28 when he died, he means a lot to me :(

Crackerjack- June 23rd Colic

Then I see you have GALTs losses of Lightning and Whiskey from when I posted their names, GALT unfortunately had more losses near the end of the year....

Noble-December 6th horrible neglect

Patty-December 7th Seizures

Java-December 9th Osteo

Foxie-November 25th Osteo

Albert-November 23rd thrown from a moving truck

Ace-October 8th hemangiosarcoma

Thankyou very much for this list

I counted 362 on that list...my Savannah was number 43 :( I was surprised and touched to find my little foster dog JoJo Smiler, who did not survive her spay surgery, on the list as well. Thank you for remembering them both.

Rugrat's Rebel (Simon) 09/03/1995-03/22/2010, Silly Savannah 05/14/1995-02/13/2009, Isabella de Moreau the Sloughi 05/15/1993-10/14/2008, Hammy the IG 06/11/04 and ChiChi the Chihuahua 2003

I'm adding Linus, my beloved cat, to the list :beatheart

Would it be possible to add my cat, Linus, to the list? She passed away this past spring. Thanks.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I've been reading this Bridge Angels List for years. I can't believe I am reading it again, with my handsome boy's name on it. My heart goes out to all of you who lost. It's inevitable, but when it happens, it hurts a lot.