Welcome Newcomers

Guest Charming

Guest Charming

Hello everyone. Please congratulate me with my new buddy Willy who joined our family on November 17, 2009. Willy is very much curious and investigative guy. And he is very fast learner.

To summarize: we are blessed with this new angel.

Guest Charming

Welcome to Willie and congratulations! I look forward to hearing more about him and seeing some pictures!

Hi PrairieProf and Happy upcoming Hanukkah! Thanks for your kind words. Is here any way to post picture (of Willie) from my personal computer folder or Greytalk has only settings for URL links (strange arrangement)?

I have a photobucket account and post out of that. (free)

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Yes, most of us store our pics in Photobucket and then you just paste the IMG code for the picture you want in your message. It's another step so a little bit of a pain in that sense, but not hard to work with.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Guest Flysmom

Welcome from Louisiana!!

The link did not work. Try photobucket, it is really easy to navigate. I use photobucket to upload pics on Forums and snapfish to order prints.

Guest Charming

By some unknown to me reason Photobucket does not want to register me. :-( I still do not understand why Greytalk does not allow upload from my data files. Anyhow Willie is doing great together with his companion Prince. To me it is still amazing how intelligent are greyhounds.

P1010878.jpg

Edited by Charming