Hello All!

Guest greyhoundmama08

Guest greyhoundmama08

Hi! My name is Jenny, and I am "owned" by Thunder and Lightning. Thunder just turned 5 and is red and white. Lightning will be 7 in March and is brindle. I am excited to join this wonderful group, and also hope that I might find siblings to both my boys :colgate

Also, I would love to post pictures of my boys and hope to do that soon!

:welcome2 to the madness! please...pictures!

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Hi Jenny and welcome,

What fantastic names for your hounds. Love to see their pictures. I'm waiting for Santa to bring a camera for my Xmas present ( hint hint DH )

then i can post pics of Joey.

Guest greyhoundmama08

If someone could tell me how to post pictures, I would love to share some with you all. Oh, and just incase any siblings are out there, my boys racing names are Wisco Thunder and MN's Cruisin Paul(Lightning). Oh and another tidbit about my boys-Thunder only has half a tail and Lightning only has one ear....

Guest greyhoundmama08

If someone could tell me how to post pictures, I would love to share some with you all. Oh, and just incase any siblings are out there, my boys racing names are Wisco Thunder and MN's Cruisin Paul(Lightning). Oh and another tidbit about my boys-Thunder only has half a tail and Lightning only has one ear.

Edited by greyhoundmama08

Guest Capslock

Hi and welcome! To post pictures in this forum, you have to have them stored online somewhere like Photobucket. You can make a free account at photobucket.com and then upload your pics from your computer to your photobucket account. Once you're done that, your photo will appear on the photobucket site with some links below it. Click and copy the link that starts with [ img] and paste that link here. It only sounds complicated, but once you've done it once, it's easy.