Should I Give Something For The Big D?

RobinM

the new guy has the big D but is eating well. he is pooping a lot. tomorrow is his neuter/dental. should I give him something this evening so he does not have to go out every 2 hours?

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Energy11

You could try an Amodium AD before bed. I am sure the vet mentioned, no food or water after midnight, due to the surgery. Good Luck on The Big D, and the surgery tomorrow!

He of course has to be NPO but water ok. I have immodium. I can do that!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Dosage? he is about 80 pounds

Guest kelli123

I use pepto bismal pills 3pills every

3-5 hours always worked great here.

Amodium not sure of the dosage on that.

He is just so cute I see why you picked

Him. Congrats.

thanks Greg. He is pilled. Hopefully, his tummy will settle down. His whole world was turned upside down and now, tomorrow the vet for an overnight!