Need Help With Boy Parts

Guest greytbookert

Guest greytbookert
Olive oil will work - works for humans too :blush

Do you want to tell us about this olive oil working in humans :rolleyes:

I'm all set, thanks! :rofl I've been laughing so hard about some of this and I really need to!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StriderDog
Olive oil will work - works for humans too :blush

Do you want to tell us about this olive oil working in humans :rolleyes:

My gynecologist recommends it above all other lubes! :blush The KY stuff has alcohol that will dry you out!

And then you end up smiling every time you smell bruschetta! :lol

Edited by StriderDog

Guest greytbookert

Thanks everyone. Penis patrol continues. DH however pulled the skin and it has mostly retracted. Just a little bit is sticking out now. It was about a half inch and now it is maybe a 1/4 inch or so. I decided to take him to the vet at 7, instead of DH brining him. Eric gets pretty stressed at the vet. T gets to come with us, since T has never been alone in the house and no breakfast was served (just in case), I'm a little reluctant to try it for the first time today.. there might be poop in my shoe or worse, he might start a revolution!

I've changed the thing that we're hoping for, now at the top of my wish list is an infection, thanks Kerri/Mark. I should mention that his urination stream appears to be normal and he doesn't seem to be in pain when he pees, so I'll take that as a good sign. I have to remain positive, right!?

Really, this thread is pretty darn funny, so I hope no one feels bad for giggling because I am! I'm probably going to miss an 8am conference call, I think I'll leave the reason as generic :lol I really don't want to repeat to my boss any of the topics of this thread even though he'd probably laugh too!

bruschetta! :lol

Just checking in this morning to see how the night went. Glad there appears to have been a slight improvement - at least it's partly gone in :blink:

"Dear boss, I apologize for missing the conference call, I was watching my dog's penis. Sincerely, Deb."

:rofl

Best of luck at the vet :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest SoulsMom
Just checking in this morning to see how the night went. Glad there appears to have been a slight improvement - at least it's partly gone in :blink:

"Dear boss, I apologize for missing the conference call, I was watching my dog's penis. Sincerely, Deb."

Best of luck at the vet :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

:lol:lol:lol:laughitup:laughitup

Oh, and I'll never think of brushcetta the in the same way again . . . .

Guest greytbookert

Well, we're back. By the time we got there, Eric put his manly parts away, of course. They did a complete exam of the area and no obvious masses, prostate seemed normal, no obvious infection, the area was angry though, but I guess it should be angry for being out for so long. Two different vets fully examined him, so he is sulking and feeling a little violated, the poor boy, he gets extra cookies today.

We're on a wait and see pattern right now. If it happens again, he'll have an ultrasound and scope to see if there is something going on in there. I'm fine with it never happening again and I'm sure Eric would be fine with that too.

I think T did more shaking than Eric and no one even touched T :blush

Guest jettcricket
Well, we're back. By the time we got there, Eric put his manly parts away, of course. They did a complete exam of the area and no obvious masses, prostate seemed normal, no obvious infection, the area was angry though, but I guess it should be angry for being out for so long. Two different vets fully examined him, so he is sulking and feeling a little violated, the poor boy, he gets extra cookies today.

We're on a wait and see pattern right now. If it happens again, he'll have an ultrasound and scope to see if there is something going on in there. I'm fine with it never happening again and I'm sure Eric would be fine with that too.

I think T did more shaking than Eric and no one even touched T :blush

Glad to hear that it appears that it's nothing serious! Poor boy.... :blush

I'm glad he's ok! My boys would let their lipstick out a little bit occasionally and I never thought about how long it took them to put it away!!!

This thread is just too funny, glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read it. :)

I just lubed him with olive oil and he winced and jerked away. How long should I wait to see an improvement?

oh and I would like to mention that DH is laughing at me... asking if I'm going to be on penis watch all night :rolleyes:

Tell him he should be so lucky. :lol

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown

Guest MorganKonaAlex

Sorry, just seeing this now. I had a similar situation with Morgan. His lipstick appeared stuck. The vet gently pulled the sheath to cover and pus came out. He was started on antibiotics for a sheath infection and we had to gently flush the sheath daily for a while. It didn't happen again. Morgan did have the beginnng of LS at the time, so it may have been a factor.

Glad to hear that it doesn't appear to be serious, and that the situation seems to have, er, resolved itself :P

Poor Eric. Violated by two different vets!!! This is for you! :kiss2:cookie:kiss2:cookie

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest greytbookert

There have no recurring events with Eric's penis, thank goodness! But I'm still checking it, everytime he gets up from a nap, after a pee, oh just about everytime I see him :lol

Thanks everyone!

Guest greytbookert
This concludes "Penis Watch 2009"

You know, it even happened on an election day. I betcha you could have put your updates on the CNN ticker. :rolleyes::lol:

one quick update though, Eric was just licking his area pretty intensely... so penis watch 2009 is still on but at a much lower priority :lol It better stay where it belongs!

Guest jettcricket

You know, it even happened on an election day. I betcha you could have put your updates on the CNN ticker. :rolleyes::lol:

one quick update though, Eric was just licking his area pretty intensely... so penis watch 2009 is still on but at a much lower priority :lol It better stay where it belongs!

:lol:lol:lol

Guest SoulsMom

:lol:rofl