Tacrolimus

Mabel is on tacrolimus drops for an eye issue. I just came up to find her chewing on the (expensive) medication bottle. Of course, she punctured it, and most of the almost full container is gone. I don't think she really ingested it, the carpet is nice an soaked though. Dang it - do not want to pay for another Rx!

Karen with Tessye (galgo b 2017), Fidel (galgo b c2012), and bridge kids Dublin (J's Texmex 1996-12/31/01), Daisy (Assurance 8/8/95-9/26/07),  Bubba (Kelsos Irony b 5/99-8/19/10), and Mabel (Googly Spin  1/06-11/19)

greytalk-siggie-feb-2023.jpg

I keep Gus's Tacro in the fridge. My "bag of rocks" girl is the one who wants to eat it.!

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

She's fine - and luckily I found an online pharmacy that can fill the rx for half the price of the vet.

Karen with Tessye (galgo b 2017), Fidel (galgo b c2012), and bridge kids Dublin (J's Texmex 1996-12/31/01), Daisy (Assurance 8/8/95-9/26/07),  Bubba (Kelsos Irony b 5/99-8/19/10), and Mabel (Googly Spin  1/06-11/19)

greytalk-siggie-feb-2023.jpg

Guest greytbookert
She's fine - and luckily I found an online pharmacy that can fill the rx for half the price of the vet.

oh good! I know how expensive the Tacrolimus is, especially from the vet! I'm glad she's fine!

Which pharmacy are you using. Mine costs about $40.00 for a 15 cc bottle that lasts me about 3 months.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star