Proud New Greyhound Mom Here

TKtheGreyt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GreyFan09

Welcome from Illinois! What a handsome boy you have there. Glad you found the right dog for you, just as we did with our Comet, and it took me 40 years as well to find out about these great dogs. This is a wonderful site and you will always learn new things, just as I am :-)

Good luck with the extra few winks!!!! House has been here for seven months now and still waits until Saturday or Sunday morning to make a fuss as soon as the sun comes up!!!! It's okay during the week since I have to get up anyway but those days I could actually sleep in for a while....gone!!!!! He's a handsome boy and you'll soon be wondering why it took you so long!!!!!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

• 3 weeks later...