Demon Update

Guest MorganKonaAlex

Guest MorganKonaAlex

I haven't posted about Demon because it's been uneventful. Uneventful is good! :thumbs-up He had his 3rd chemo last week. He had a depressed appetite for a few days but it was immediately afterwards this time instead of a few days out. He had gained a couple of pounds. The only concerning thing is his white count was low (3.3). The Vet ONC felt it wasn't quite low enough to postpone treatment though. It was 4.5 after the first chemo. With the lowered immune system, we're avoiding the conservation land that has a lot of dogs. Otherwise he's doing well. The weather has turned cooler. He's enjoying walks in the woods and the occasional zoommie though the neighbor's yard. He'll get a chest x-ray before the next (and last) chemo.

Always love to hear this kind of news. Keep fighting Demon.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.