Star Is At The Vets Today.

Guest TBSFlame

Guest TBSFlame

I took Star to the vet today because she has been sneezing and coughing and reverse sneezing a lot since eating the large bag of white uncooked rice. I worried that she might have inhaled some. The last couple of days she has been sneezing a lot and long strings of snot is hanging out of her nose. She seems to be feeling okay and the vet said her lungs sounded good but this is not her normal. Tomorrow morning she is going in and they will flush out her nose. Poor baby.

Edited by TBSFlame

My nephew had been sneezing and had lots of snot last summer (he was 16 months) My sister took him to the doctor and he had a barbie shoe stuck in his nose...

Good thoughts coming for Star.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest sweetpea
My nephew had been sneezing and had lots of snot last summer (he was 16 months) My sister took him to the doctor and he had a barbie shoe stuck in his nose...

Good thoughts coming for Star.

Of course, where else would you put a barbie shoe!

(This coming from somebody who stuffed a vitamin up herownnose at the ripe old age of 3.)

Hang in there Star, fingers crossed that flushing does the trick!

Buzzy

Guest TBSFlame

Star is doing fine today. They did find a lot of mucus in her left side. Cultures being grown now. Hopefully it is something that can be fixed by meds. Waiting for results sometime next week. I pray it is nothing.

Silly girl Star, stop worrying your Mommy! I hope they find it is something easily fixed by antibiotics and that she feels better soon. :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC