Prayers For Another Friend's Grey :-((

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

Hello again, everyone.

It seems like I am on here almost daily, asking for prayers and good wishes for my good friend's greys.

Bernie and Paul are very good friends, and used to work with us with GPA Senior Sanctuary of Fla. They recently lost Tory (she was the fawn girl who many of you might have seen in the red wagon at Sandy Paws, year before last). Tory died of cancer, too.

Ashley (Ash), was diagnosed today with "blood cancer," that is what the vet is calling it. She cannot use her back leg at all (which makes me wonder about Osteo), but he gave her 3-6 months. According to her Mom, she doesn't think Ash will make it that long :-(

Ash is a big dark brindle girl, 10, who is a delight to be around. She was at Mt. Hounds with her sister, Karal, a 4 yr old black beauty. Any good thought, prayers, and white light for Ash and her family, will be greytly appreciated.

Daddy Paul, a teddy bear of a man, had a stroke, two days after grieving the loss of his girl, Tory! He is doing well, but now this!

Love you all for sending Ash and her family "The Power of Greytalk!" Dee :wub::grouphug:goodluck:candle:hope

Guest Energy11

I just got another email from my friend, Bernie. IT IS BONE (Osteo) Cancer, not "blood cancer"! She was soo upset, she made a huge typo in her letter.

WISH I knew how to edit these posts!

We all know about Osteo! :-(

Poor Ash, Bernie and Paul! God Bless them ALL!

Oh no, not another. Sending prayers for Ash and for your friends that they can find the strength they'll need to see

Ash through this.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Energy11

My friends said to let you know they appreciate your prayers and good thoughts during this hard time for them. Ash's Dad has to use a sling to get her in and out, as she will not use the "osteo" leg (rear). The vet her her on Pervicox, but I think they will be getting Tramadol today. Thanks for your good thoughts! D

Guest lynne893

ohhhh, how sad. it sounds like they've already been through hell and back. hoping for comfort and loving memories in the last few months.

:heart

Guest Energy11
ohhhh, how sad. it sounds like they've already been through hell and back. hoping for comfort and loving memories in the last few months.

:heart

They HAVE been through Hell and Back... thank you for caring about them! Love, DEE