Does Anyone Have/ Had A Greyhound With What Elsie Has?

I don't remember seeing too many threads on this.

Elsie was just diagnosed with adencarcimona, stage 1 with clean margins.

Anyone else have a greyhound with this?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

A quick search for "adenocarcinoma" in the forum shows relatively few hits. Looks like OSU has studied mammary adenocarcinoma, and notes that with clean margins, prognosis is good.

Coco (Maze Cocodrillo)

Minerva (Kid's Snipper)

A quick search for "adenocarcinoma" in the forum shows relatively few hits. Looks like OSU has studied mammary adenocarcinoma, and notes that with clean margins, prognosis is good.

I couldn't believe how few hits on GT too.

AJ- I have been on OSU sites and PDF and could find nothing. Can you link me please?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

I dug deeper and found it at OSU.

Guest Energy11

Glad you found the OSU link! THAT is the BEST way to go. As I mentioned in a previous thread, my good friend had an AKC Greyhound, who had this! She had all masses removed, and lived to be 13.5 :-))