No Results For Elsie Until Tomorrow Or Friday

Just received an email from my vet who is out of the office today because her 2 year old is sick. The lab is back logged and won't have our results until Thursday or Friday, the latest.

Bummer.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Hollys2hounds

I too ran in the house to check results after work...

Sorry Robin, I know it is frustrating and I would be upset too!

Thoughts and prayers are with you!

How is her recovery going?

Guest sheila

I wouldn't fret about it too much. Whatever it was you caught it early and had it removed promptly and you said the vet left wide margins. Like I said in the original post my Natasha had what sounds like the same thing. While Natashas WAS cancerous upon biopsy, she never had any recurrence or long lasting effects from the procedure.

Thanks all.

She doesn't know she had surgery. In fact, she doesn't know she is 10 either. She is a hard pup to keep down for long.

She does know, however that some arse is setting off fireworks! The tumor was just below the skin, easy to come out so I talking myself into it's benign.

B-9!

That's what my update with Elsie will report.

it's funny, I am not stressing at all about this. I have to remind myself that this happened. I hope that's a good sign.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project