Breeze Has Found A Home

Guest dwoolly

Welcome and congratulations on your new addition from another Iruska pup. I have Iruska Sweet Duv here, aka Birdie. (no relation I already checked :) )

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Congratulations! It sounds like Breeze is very lucky to have found your home.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest UrsaLunar

Glad to see you here! :yay

Breezie knows she's a lucky girl, her new Dad would come into the kennel on his lunch break to spend time with her so I'd see them when doing my Friday turn-outs, she would light up for him and no one else! It was a real joy to see a dog and her person so happy with each other! :inlove

Can I use some of those pics on the site's Happy Tails page?

Guest dwoolly
Glad to see you here! :yay

Breezie knows she's a lucky girl, her new Dad would come into the kennel on his lunch break to spend time with her so I'd see them when doing my Friday turn-outs, she would light up for him and no one else! It was a real joy to see a dog and her person so happy with each other! :inlove

Can I use some of those pics on the site's Happy Tails page?

Thea,

Of course you can use the pictures! I sent you an email through your website. See you soon at NGA!