Lola's Annual Checkup

Guest argolola

Guest argolola

With all the problems Rudy has had, I would like to report some good news. Lola had her annual checkup and shots and got an excellent report. Her teeth still look good (we credit that to DentalStix and JumBone), heart murmur is still a grade 1 out of 6, etc. She has gained 6 pounds, but the vet wasn't too concerned. We will take her back for a senior panel as they do want to give the thyroid a check.

I am so thankful that she got a good report. She is our miracle pup. When we adopted her 6 years ago, she was not expected to make it for more than a year, given the condition she was in when we begged to adopt her (a sick little girl.)

YEAH!!!!! GOOD NEWS!!!

That's super! I'm so glad that she's doing well with everything else you've been dealing with!

(Not to hijack Lola's thread, but how's the doxy working for Rudy?)

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest argolola
YEAH!!!!! GOOD NEWS!!!

That's super! I'm so glad that she's doing well with everything else you've been dealing with!

(Not to hijack Lola's thread, but how's the doxy working for Rudy?)

greysmom :D

Thank you for asking! I cut the Doxy dose in half and he seems to be doing well. He has had a really good 2 weeks.