Biopsy Results...

All things considered, that's great news!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

That is exactly what I was hoping it would be. The same kind of of tumor Foxy had. I hope you can relax a bit. There is a treatment that Dr Couto can offer that is not very invasive. You might want to have your vet contact him to discuss it.

Is it radiation?

The vet who operated on Rascal is actually a former student of Dr. Couto, from what I've been told.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Guest tampagreymom

My girl Jade had an hemangiopericytoma removed over 2 years ago and there has not been any recurrence. I was told the same thing-that it is not a bad type of cancer since it does not spread. I hope you have many more healthy years with your Rascal.

Today is Frank's 1 year anniversary of being free of hemangiopericytoma. If a dog has to get cancer, it's the one to get. That didn't sound right, but it's true.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

That is exactly what I was hoping it would be. The same kind of of tumor Foxy had. I hope you can relax a bit. There is a treatment that Dr Couto can offer that is not very invasive. You might want to have your vet contact him to discuss it.

Is it radiation?

The vet who operated on Rascal is actually a former student of Dr. Couto, from what I've been told.

No, they use a very small amount of a chemo drug mixed with sesame seed oil. It is injected into the tumor site.

Today is Frank's 1 year anniversary of being free of hemangiopericytoma. If a dog has to get cancer, it's the one to get. That didn't sound right, but it's true.

I know Denise, when I speak I often say that if a dog has to get cancer this is the one to get.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Is it radiation?

No, they use a very small amount of a chemo drug mixed with sesame seed oil. It is injected into the tumor site.

I know Denise, when I speak I often say that if a dog has to get cancer this is the one to get.

I don't know if this would work on Rascal, since there was "no defined mass". :dunno

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.